The Green Sabre

Stojko

Well, I'm not exactly sure. Ryder may have had something to do for CJ's mother's death but he turned to the other side with the Ballas and it looks like Smoke was just persuaded by Tenpenny to work with him or the Ballas also or something and then that's how the Ballas crawl all over Los Santos including Grove Street (The street, not the gang).

Edited by Rashon125

Figures. But what exactly happens...? Like with all the "important cutscenes" and what do

Ryder & Smoke

exactly do? :P

you have to go on side of mt. chille to kill and take a pic of a guy in a house surronded by fbi and then you take the film back to the tailer and the mission is call badlands

No, that's the mission after The Green Sabre. That has nothing to do with Ryder or Smoke. That's a Tenpenny mission.

Well, I'm not exactly sure. Ryder may have had something to do for CJ's mother's death but he turned to the other side with the Ballas and it looks like Smoke was just persuaded by Tenpenny to work with him or the Ballas also or something and then that's how the Ballas crawl all over Los Santos including Grove Street (The street, not the gang).

smoke and raider may killed cj mom in the green sabre

big smoke starts to sell and betray cj for power and drugs and money

raider just wantsmore power

thanks,

gtasmodder

Figures. But what exactly happens...? Like with all the "important cutscenes" and what do

Ryder & Smoke

exactly do? :P

you have to go on side of mt. chille to kill and take a pic of a guy in a house surronded by fbi and then you take the film back to the tailer and the mission is call badlands

No, that's the mission after The Green Sabre. That has nothing to do with Ryder or Smoke. That's a Tenpenny mission.

you go to save sweet from dying in a parking lot after the mission you will be asserted :coolthumbup:

In the movie, you see lots of stuff. Revealing questions and things. At the last cutscene for Los Santos, Ceazer takes you for a ride and shows you what happened. In the cutscene you see some Ballas, Ryder, Smoke, Tenpenny and Pulaski. One of them drives out the green sabre. In the movie it only shows the green sabre doing a drive-by though.

Hope that helped.

Well, as the mission starts, Cesar calls you to go to Verdant Bluffs and him and CJ sees some Ballas, Smoke, and Ryder take out the same green Sabre that killed CJ's mom and Smoke and Ryder talk to Tenpenny about something but you can't actually hear them. CJ reacts really so he's more surprised at Smoke and he mentions barely nothing about Ryder. I guess he was more concerned about Smoke.

Edit: Scythe summed it up before me.

Edited by Rashon125