LuckyDice Lottery

luckydicecopy.png

Lucky Dice Lottery Systems

Welcome to LuckyDice, a multiple lottery system. We have a various ways for you to possibly make more money than you spent. All of our workings are entirely legitimate and I assure you none of my winners are pre-determined or scammed in anyway.

Hat-Drawn Raffle

This is, literately, a hat drawn raffle. Every week((or when I have enough entries)), I will actually put all of your names in my famous top hat and draw one at random. The drawn name, of course, wins money.

Entry Price: $500

Earnings: 50% of my profit

:Current entries:

Have ideas for a lottery you think would work? PM me your idea, and I'll think it over. If I use your lottery idea, I'll give you $1,000 dollars.

Yeah, you can simply send me money saying it's to enter the lottery in the notes. NEXT Saturday((the 10th)), I will be drawing the names, unless I don't have enough((I want atleast more than 5 entries)), then I'll extend it to the next Saturday((well, the next Thursday, because that specific weekend is Megacon and I won't be home)).

O.O Oh shi...... Damn I hate the username thing. I'd actually REALLY prefer it if my username wasn't known((less chances of being hacked >.<)), but that's how the system works. -.-

My login SHOULD be "Spasmodically_Insane". I'll see if Chris could possibly change how the send money works((maybe let it work with display names or member numbers)).