WTF is up with my Metal Gear Solid 2?

GiiBz

OK i completed Metal Gear Solid 2 (finnaly) the other day.

But near the end of The Plant missions when you and Snake fight together it keeps coming up with the mission failed screen.

And the colenel says really weird stuff...

It may sound like a daft question but my PS2 makes weird noises and it scares me...

One night i left it on and it scared the shit out of me.... So i turned it off and forgot i hadn't saved :-(

Anyway can anyone answer my question plz

~-X GTA X-~

Well congratulations that you finished the game yesterday, really great, it's a great game, probably one of the best games on PS2. And about the end, you know at the end of the game the colonel says really weird stuff, and it's all normal you know, been a while since I played it you know but that's what I can remember, nothing is wrong man. But don't know why your PS2 makes weird noises... Maybe it's just something temporarily. And I know how it feels like when you forget to save, pain in the ass man.

LOL no, there's nothing wrong with your game. If the mission failed screen you see keeps coming up, its actually called 'Fission Mailed'. Becuase you're in the arsenal gears rectum (or whatever it is), it's AI has begun to glitch, which is MEANT to happen, its part of the storyline. Just carry on playing through those annoying fission mailed screens, its normal.

Remember the original MGS when you're up against pyscho mantis? (The guy who flies with the gas mask on who can control furniture) You had to change the controller so he wouldn't read your mind. Hideo Kojima's just trying to mind-f*** the people playing it, don't worry about it.