Think you can stunt..?

Ok, the bottom line is i've been attempting to create my first ever Vice City stunt video. All is going well, but i tried this one stunt, the first time i stumbled across it by fluke, so i tried again and again to get it right. Eventually, i got it perfect, a 1250 degree rotation and a perfect landing in someone's driveway...

I tried again to see if it was a fluke, and started this monster jump, nearly landing on someone's roof... but i stacked on landing... I tried again many times, often not gettin near the height or distance required! Here is a link to the stunt you have to try to complete, should you wish to try...

Note: GIF'd video responses are acceptable, as are ones linked to youtube ior W/E. Mine is linked, and here it is... Good luck!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhc2CRiSzz4 <- Streaming link

Be warned, this is hard to get right.... Unless you're some kind of stunt machine.*Cough*GLS*Cough*

Note2: i will not use your video responses in the upcoming video (unless you are happy with this/want it in there, with due credit of course), as that is plaigiarism and theft, but i may (try to) pick up tips :D

Good Luck once again!

Darn, I was supposed to have the 1st post here. :o Since the attachment system didn't work I was uploading to u2b, but suddenly had to leave and I stayed out... Oh, the effin u2b uploading stopped :S So here's my original post:

Here, done in 5min, then I did a stupid mistake (pressed F3 instead of F2 and exit VC) and had to do it again. Which took 2 tries. Most of the time I over landed. So I had to use a shorter runup.

From reading your post, you don't know how to gain speed. Simple - tap lean forward (same as for SA).

I'll post the rep as soon as this upload thingy start working for FF.

• 1 month later...