San Andreas Screen Problem

whufc01

I have recently bought San Andreas, V 1.00 i beleive, and installed it perfectally fine in vista. When the game started however, it went funny and was laggy.

sanandreaswq7.th.png

I'm not sure what the problem is so would anyone else now what the problem is and how to fix it.

Soz double post

Edited by whufc01

K, i have a toshiba a100 laptop.

Intel Pentium Dual-Core T2060 1.6GHz

533MHz FSB

1MB Cache

1024MB RAM

80GB Hard Drive

Dual Layer DVD ReWriter MultiDrive

15.4" Widescreen Display

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium

128MB Intel GMA 900 UMA Graphics

Well I'm not so sure about your graphics card, sounds like you have integrated graphics you know, I think it's better you use a separate graphics card, like the GeForce-series or ATI-series, both are good. Your memory sounds fine, your HDD and your processor, except the integrated graphics, so perhaps that's why it lags and all. Also, all these numbers? Man, I've never seen anything like that before... Re-install the game, if it still doesn't work, come back here again and we'll try to help you as much as we can. But still, I think it may be the integrated graphics or something.

Right, i am going to reinstall it now, hopefully it will work again. I also think there is a problem with the graphics card. It seems to have played up before i have even used San Andreas so i am definatly looking in investing in a new one. Regarding Vista, i have had no problems with it at all and have had it for over a month. This seems to be the only problem that has occured with it. Vista is not as bad as some people make it out to be. Give it some time and everyone will love it.

Unfortunatley, i reinstalled the game and the same thing happened. It looks as if the graphics card is the problem and i will lokk o buy a new one. However, i would still like to know if anyone has experienced this problem before and if they have, how they fixed it.