Neons

BlackLable

Can you link to the particular mod you're trying to install? Was it Street Racer Neons & Headlights or Neon Mod or something else?

The readme for Neon Mod says:

Open with Txd workshop 3.5 the file particle.txd in models folder and search shad_car.bmp. Click import and select the neon of you like more.

Here's a link to TXD Workshop if you don't have it. The particle.txd file should be located in: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models

Ask if you still have trouble.

Can you link to the particular mod you're trying to install? Was it Street Racer Neons & Headlights or Neon Mod or something else?

The readme for Neon Mod says:

Open with Txd workshop 3.5 the file particle.txd in models folder and search shad_car.bmp. Click import and select the neon of you like more.

Here's a link to TXD Workshop if you don't have it. The particle.txd file should be located in: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\models

thanx m8

Edited by BlackLable

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i did wat u said(with the neons) but it doesn't work

i tried to change the headlights and that works

can u plz help

Yes, i figured it out, after u do all that txt workshop blah blah blah . then start the game, go to options, then display setup, then advanced, then on virtual fx quality put on low.ENJOY u know i will :)))))

i did wat u said(with the neons) but it doesn't work

i tried to change the headlights and that works

can u plz help

Yes, i figured it out, after u do all that txt workshop blah blah blah . then start the game, go to options, then display setup, then advanced, then on virtual fx quality put on low.ENJOY u know i will :)))))

thanks dude

that helped a lot :thumbsup:

& i'll enjoy it

• 4 weeks later...