wtf just happend

tommyh77

If the game doesn't load, that means that you failed to install the mod correctly. If you have version 2 of the game (if you bought it recently) then you will not be able to mod the game without downgrading to version 1.

Uninstall the mod - put the backup files (that you SHOULD have made) back and then downgrade. If you didn't backup, reinstall then downgrade to v1.

If the game doesn't load, that means that you failed to install the mod correctly. If you have version 2 of the game (if you bought it recently) then you will not be able to mod the game without downgrading to version 1.

Uninstall the mod - put the backup files (that you SHOULD have made) back and then downgrade. If you didn't backup, reinstall then downgrade to v1.

i did downgrade it and all the mods worked, the ones that worked i got from thegtapace and thats where i got the mod installer from and i tried installing mods from gtagaming and they seemed to work but then i put in a mod so i can do catwalks and i didnt like it so someone on this site gave me the original numbers and now the game wont load and when i press space it loggs out :(

A script mod is one that changes the main.scm file - something that changes the missions - you can't use savegames for a different/edited main.scm - you have to start a new game (from the beginning) and use that as the savegame. If you did install something like that, this should work. If not, it's probably just a bad mod installation you did.

Check you put those numbers I gave you in right - make sure they're all on one line and that you put then where they're supposed to be (replaced the old lines, not just added the ones I gave you).

A script mod is one that changes the main.scm file - something that changes the missions - you can't use savegames for a different/edited main.scm - you have to start a new game (from the beginning) and use that as the savegame. If you did install something like that, this should work. If not, it's probably just a bad mod installation you did.

Check you put those numbers I gave you in right - make sure they're all on one line and that you put then where they're supposed to be (replaced the old lines, not just added the ones I gave you).

yeah i have a feeling it was the numbers you gave me :( Im reinstalling it now but it sucks, do i have to re downgrade the game so i can use mods again?