Ducks of Castro Street

Bear

Well on my last night I went to Castro Street and bought myself gay ducks. They are seriously called that, even the dude I bought them frm called them that so Im not being mean and discrimnating. Steffie knows all about these. Now I took them back to my hotel and I was kinda bored before we went out to dinner. So me being as cool as I am took pictures and then created Gay Duck Tales. Enjoy

:P

PHOT0108.jpg

Here is Scotty and The Rainbow Troop (They are the gay pride duckies) They are all happy and friendly.

..PHOT0111.jpg

While Scotty is talking to Dead Soho Mincer the Rainbow Troop arent impressed.

..PHOT0112.jpg

When Scotty turns round the Rainbow Troop turn their back on him and bitch about him :(

..PHOT0110.jpg

They tell Scotty that never did like him

..PHOT0113.jpg

They start to bully Scotty

..PHOT0114.jpg

Scotty is now alone and is crying :'(

..PHOT0115.jpg

Ferdy and Dead Soho Mincer are talking and Scotty is crying in the corner.

..PHOT0137.jpg

Ferdy see him and talks to him. Scotty confesses that the Rainbow Troop have been bullying him. Ferdy promises to help.

..PHOT0117.jpg

Ferdy decides to teach them a lesson and make them sorry.

..PHOT0118.jpg

Ferdy has a secret power, he can become invisible so he decides to to use his power to teach the rainbow troop a lesson.

..PHOT0119.jpg

Meanwhile the Rainbow Troop are square dancing.

..PHOT0120.jpg

Invisible Ferdy sneaks up on them while they are square dancing

..PHOT0121.jpg

Invisible Ferdy snuck up on Julian the leader and the meanest. He charged at him and hit him with his horns.

..PHOT0122.jpg

(Please excuse the cup I had limited SPFX funds) Julian went flying in shock while the rest watched.

..PHOT0123.jpg

Scared all the ducks tried to run and escape but they all bumped in to each other in a mad rush.

PHOT0135.jpg

Invisible Ferdy chased them and scared them.

PHOT0127.jpg

Ferdy reappears and confronts the Rainbow Troop. He tells them off and demands that they apologise and be nice or he wont leave them alone.

PHOT0128.jpg

Scotty is talking to Dead Soho Mincer when the Rainbow Troop come up to him.

PHOT0129.jpg

Scared Scotty hides behind Dead Soho Mincer

PHOT0130.jpg

They apologise to Scotty, Invisible Ferdy is watching to make sure evrything is ok.

PHOT0131.jpg

They try and make it up to him and suck up to Scotty.

PHOT0131.jpg

Scotty tells them that he doesnt want to be part of their Troop and that his real friends are Dead Soho Mincer and Ferdy as they truly care about him.

..PHOT0132.jpg

Dead Soho Mincer, Ferdy and Scotty all hugged as they all knew who their real friends were.

PHOT0134.jpg

THE END

• 3 months later...