DAZZABARS FOR SALE

Carlsberg

Why would someone buy gang sigs of Sher-E-India?

Well...someone might want to join some time...and might want to start supporting early. Maybe they just like the look of it...or maybe they're crazy, drunk, high...or all three. They could also be only crazy and drunk, drunk and high or high and crazy. There are many possibilities as to why someone would want a Sher-E-India gang sig.

Well...someone might want to join some time...and might want to start supporting early. Maybe they just like the look of it...or maybe they're crazy, drunk, high...or all three. They could also be only crazy and drunk, drunk and high or high and crazy. There are many possibilities as to why someone would want a Sher-E-India gang sig.

:lol::lol::lol:

He has just put up some examples.

SO that to see how his work his.

I thought that was common sense.

:lol::lol::lol:

He has just put up some examples.

SO that to see how his work his.

I thought that was common sense.

I was joking around with Jace...I knew they were examples.

Anyways, your sigs are turning out pretty good" Ram the don". Keep up the good work.