Earth II?

Silberio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to -Silberio Da Great-. What the hell is your problem?

I know you weren't talking to me. I don't have a problem. You are, somewhere, somehow, missing something. That post by Silberio that you quoted was off of the conversation we were having. Which was about a post you misunderstood because in your posts the only possible way the Earth can come to an end is by way of meteor.

We wouldn't move because it would be nice, we would do it to survive.

And I don't think money will be a problem when it comes to SAVING THE HUMAN RACE!

Why would it be pointless?

If there were a meteor big enough to destroy life on Earth, there's a good chance it could hit the moon as well. It seems people are stuck on their side of the discussion and can't grasp that everyone else has ideas of how the Earth will be destroyed that are very well possible, as well.

I'm not snapping at anyone, nor am I speaking for anyone. I was only posting to try and clear up confusion about YOUR post. You and him weren't on the same page at one point, I tried clearing it up, and OGTAM went off on some way-out-there tangent that had nothing to do with what I was saying. Holy hell, why is this so confusing?

I know you weren't talking to me. I don't have a problem. You are, somewhere, somehow, missing something. That post by Silberio that you quoted was off of the conversation we were having. Which was about a post you misunderstood because in your posts the only possible way the Earth can come to an end is by way of meteor.

If there were a meteor big enough to destroy life on Earth, there's a good chance it could hit the moon as well. It seems people are stuck on their side of the discussion and can't grasp that everyone else has ideas of how the Earth will be destroyed that are very well possible, as well.

I never said that a meteor is the only way the earth can come to an end. I was simply pointing out that if we move to the moon to escape global warming and we're all of the sudden hit by a meteor, gama ray burst or anything of the sort...the move would have been pointless. So I think if we make a move that it should be a good move. Although, I feel we should send people up to the moon to get used to the way gravity works in different places so that if we do make a move and the gravity is very different that we'll at least have some experience.