GTA 64

Highwire

Never heard about that nope, if so it wouldn't have been Rockstar anyway, since GTA was started on Playstation and PC by DMA Design, Rockstar bough the series. So if there were planes for a N64 version it would have been back before PS1 I would say, and would have been DMA Design's plans, not Rockstars.

yeah i know i just tried it too. its hard to find. and it wont help you if you have a genesis. its for a genesis rom. like on computer.

Oh but I was right about it being LCS and VCS right? Good to know about the whole Genesis Rom. thing I would of searched for it on Genesis.

no you werent right. i never said that. it was a game that HE made. one man made a whole game that it would take any other company a year to make. thats why it took 3 years. it was a helecopter view gta 3 with a new story. he started and finished before gta advanced came out, they sorta copied him. again it was a helecopter view, NOT topdown. very original and complicated. many sprites. and it also had 4 possible viewpoints. like sims.

Well either they decided it there was no point or it was never planned and this is just a rumor. To be honest I think the latter is more correct, there is no evidence to point towards there of being even the likely hood of such a game.