Sign in to follow this  
Carlsberg

My Pcj Playground

Still too much of the same, only taking standard ramps and stuff..

With stunting we mean taking bumps (look at forums for tutorials) and landing on roofs or taking grinds. Not just some easy ramps <_<

And the music was well.. no.. lol try putting some fast music in it (like rock orso ;))

Good luck on your next vid and I hope too see bumps and grinds in it not standard ramps ^_^

well i saw about 17 TUTs and still i am working on bumps and packers and also BSMs ^_^

Better than first tow.

But mind me Ramps and Slope stunts dont have any particular specialty in stunting.

Try BSMs,P2Bs and AG2Gs etc.

Practice and watch tonnes of Videos for inspiration.

Better than first tow.

But mind me Ramps and Slope stunts dont have any particular specialty in stunting.

Try BSMs,P2Bs and AG2Gs etc.

Practice and watch tonnes of Videos for inspiration.

Same words I would say to you.

thank you guys, just wanted to know some site from which i can download free video transitions and effects for movie maker 1. :D

thank you guys, just wanted to know some site from which i can download free video transitions and effects for movie maker 1. :D

I'm not sure they do any custom transitions or effects for Windows Movie Maker 1.

Try downloading Windows Movie Maker 2 for free by googling it, when you get it up and running you will have some good transitions and effects to start with, but if you're hungry for more good transitions or effects then consider visiting these sites:

http://www.rehanfx.com

http://www.hitthebongo.co.uk/videofx/

Good Luck :D

Edited by SpwngeBob