Official Nokia Thread

Huckleberry Pie

Dunno actually now, another phone I really like as well, Nokia 6131, the flip phone, its around about the same price but actually better, so Im caught up in two minds. But I might get the Nokia 6131, I really like it.

I'd rather pick the 3110 Classic because of its USB flash drive capabilities, since I'm not the flip-phone sort of species. I had my phone fixed yesterday, for just four US dollars a new loudspeaker was installed, and it worked just fine...

I have changed my mind again, it seems I might definetly go for the Nokia 5300, it has a lot of extras which I like and its only around £50. It has radio which I want and also if I buy the SD memory card with it, I could got 2GB worth fo songs roughly about 1 400 - 1 600 songs. Im going to trafford centre tomorow so I am definelty getting this one I think.

I have changed my mind again, it seems I might definetly go for the Nokia 5300, it has a lot of extras which I like and its only around £50. It has radio which I want and also if I buy the SD memory card with it, I could got 2GB worth fo songs roughly about 1 400 - 1 600 songs. Im going to trafford centre tomorow so I am definelty getting this one I think.

Like what the Ammu-Nation guy said, nice choice, chap, nice choice... The 5300's a great phone; has dedicated music keys and it's a nice one for only £50... :coolthumbup: