confused...

Do you really have a PS3? Anyway Artsweet try not to give false information. I have got a PS3 but I know for sure it wont have exclusive content, I just can't see it.

i thought it was in the news? besides, who would play it in PS3 if there's no exclusive content? i don't know, but at least they could use the 1080p advantage in that PS3, are they? :(

I will play it on PS3 even though it doesn't have exclusive DL content, I love GTA, but screwing SOny in the back was bad

actually sony started it, i already post this somewhere, Sony boss(i forgot his name) stated that PS3 will last long, survive and win the war of console, with or without anymore of the grand theft auto series, what they don't know is that more than 40% of their buyers had played GTA and hope GTA will continue grow in PS console. so eventually R* heard about it and microsoft offered them more.

it's the biggest mistake of Sony company life, making one of the profitable developer hate 'em

i know this at IGN somewhere around the mid of 2006 or maybe 2005, when GTA IV has just been announced

so i'm not surprised if R* didn't give any exclusive content to PS3

Edited by ArtSweet

if we look lees at business maybe rockstar will put the exclusive content in the game already because the ps3 can support more data because of the blu rAY disc

well, despite the fact that R* also didn't find any use to the new PS3 controller SIXAXIS, blu-ray is just provide more space, and it's going to be equivalent to the HD-DVD version in Xbox 360 for business reason, and no downloadable feature in the PS3 online version, don't expect it to come anytinme soon, after the 3rd trailer maybe? <_<