My Scale Trebuchet.

Silberio

Howdy.

After a lot of time playing Stronghold Crusader, I saw that the Trebuchet's were pretty usefull, so I made my own.

Its in scale, a small one, and aint as good as the real one...But anyway.

Here are some pictures of a real Trebuchet:

trebuchet.jpg

And here is my Trebuchet:

Hope ya like it :)

Edited by Silberio

• 5 weeks later...

Me and a made did this once lol. He has a decking with wooden slats across the top so we tied a wooden plank and a bucket together and then we tied it to the slats across the top of his decking. It worked for about a day then it flew apart when we fired it and we lost the bucket, lol

Nice one tho Silberian Husky!

That is what Boone thought a trebuchet was when Locke was trying to brake open the hatch in lost, the door was too tought for the trebuchet even thought it could bring down a tonne of force onto the door, it brakes and a peice of shrapnel breaks off when the trebuchet breaks and goes into Locks leg but he cant feel it as he was once prayalyzed *breathe*

My knowledge of the trebuchet

It's like, a catapult?

CULZ, throw dog shit on neighbour's lawn! :ph34r:

You just made my day, that's good.

I want to build one big enough to throw a minivan (packed w/ dog shit & set on fire). Have a party ( pig in a pit & tap a keg),

& invite R. Lee Ermy (host of Mail Call, the History Channel), the Teuttles (American Chopper) Henry Rollins & the crew from

"Junkyard Wars".