In the mean time.

Since GTA IVs release has been delayed for almost another half year, I'm thinking that Rockstar should release some new trailers. Possibly two new trailers sounds fair. It's the least that could be done to some what hold us over. Maybe even a new demo. I wish I could see the demo that all of the magazines were able to watch.

I personally don't think they'll put out a demo and I think it would actually ruin the hype. I think they should have videos that cover certain things that are going to be new to us. For example.

GTAIV "What's New"

- Online (Not confirmed)

- Contacts

- Climbing

etc.

I think each one of those videos should be at least 5 minutes long.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Since they usually only show 3 trailers this delay must've have been a last minute resort, I still think only 1 more trailer will be released but I can see it being about 3 minutes long and a better one, I expect its release two months before the official release date.

well i agree with that

If they only release a single new trailer, it should be at least 5 minutes long. And if they release two, both should be 3 minutes long. I really do think a new demo should be release like before. Just like them roming around the city doing side missions possibly, maybe showing off some cars and the physics and stuff.