Gang wars

Rachel

Well, 555 We Tips is based on the Velvet Missions you do In San Fierro, The Gang Wars have nothing to do with it. But if you're that far from wanting to start the game again, it's up to you. If you continue the game and finish all missions it Las Venturas, you'll head back to San Andreas to deal with what's happening. Therefore, the gang wars will start again which means you can take over more.

I hope this helps you out. :)

I owned only one territory in Los Santos.....

???

How did you get out of LS w/ just 1? I thought you had to control 70% to open "Reuniting the Families".

When you go back, there are even more territories to take over than the first time.

That says something about the game that there are still new players 3 years after the first release.

Hi, Here I am attaching my saved file. According to my stats, I won only one territory. :mellow:

Please do the "555 we tip" mission for me. Also save the EP/DP/BP/FP Merit car which is available in this mission.

Please don't use any cheats.

Thanks in advance. :)

GTASAsf1.rar

Edited by Rachel

well I gotta say a thing first, hahahahahahahaha.... :rofl2:

All great players from San Andreas and all have different info to give it to a n00b....

Well one more thing

EDIT:The saved game is with the races from Cesar Vialpando.Where are the missions in San Fierro?

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I can't imagine the expression on the face of whoever wrote the above line.....

Now, jokes apart...complete all the story missions.....and then you get the ability to take over again....and btw don't try to got to LS again until the storyline takes u there, otherwise the other Gangs will "FILL YO CAP WITH THA NINE"

I mean waste u into peices of sh/t....coz temporarily, its there area and u can do nuttin to it...so roam across other parts of SA till then, they<other regions> will serve u as a Mother...eNjoy

Edited by TOXIC

the merit doesn't have the EP/DP/BP/FP things after you complete 555 we tip.but anyway i will pass the mission

EDIT:The saved game is with the races from Cesar Vialpando.Where are the missions in San Fierro?

Hi Dame, Sorry for the wrong file. Anyways I completed this mission. Now I am doing "T-Bone Mendez" mission.

Thank you all for your response. :rolleyes: