Kane and Lynch

Ivan

i'm interested, it seems from the trailers that the game will have some interesting story, and the graphics were very cool! B)

oh, one more thing sniperspeed, it looks like not all of us have known what kane & lynch is, so you better find some information to explain it(that's just an advice, if you don't want to or you can't find it, i will)

Got some info's for you:

Full Title: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Platforms: X360, PS3, PC

Release Date; 16th November

Small teaser paragraph:

Follow this dark and gritty tale of two men bound by circumstance, as they wait on death row for their final sentence. One is a flawed mercenary, the other a medicated psychopath. the two are forced to embark on a violent and chaotic journey, hating each other every step of the way...

Rating: 18

Additional: Xbox live confirmed... PC and PS3 multiplayer capabilities TBC.

Developers : Eidos (Lara croft, etc)

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

So many good games in the next gen consoles, it is only bad this console war thing, makes me sad :down::down:

why are you sad for the war? it's actually have positive sides, example if the other console is creating a new revolutionary system or game, the rivals will have something different and cool too, the choice is all yours

and other thing, kane & lynch pretty much made for most consoles(as MrLlamaLlama mentioned) so unless you have Wii, you can play this game

Edited by ArtSweet

That's just part of the free market system, like MS getting the exclusive content for GTA4.

If all the consoles ran all the same games, there wouldn't be much incentive to improve the products. Sony wouldn't see the

need to put an N-vidia 7200 video card into the PS3, MS wouldn't have made X-box & 360 so online friendly, & Nintendo Wii

would just use a standard controller setup like everybody else. Competition does improve the breed.

This is just speculation, but I would expect a Wii version of K&L to come out eventually.

This looks like one I'll watch for.