Any way of removing scratches from PS2 games?

Scott.

A game store near you may have a PerfectPlay machine. Provided the top (Printed side) isn't scratched, they can fully restore the disc. Ask around the stores, see if they have one anywhere. That's how they restore pre - owned games, and sell them for more than they give you for them. (Otherwise they wouldn't make profit, and that's just silly.)

So try that. Not worth buying the machine, it's a little smaller than a desktop PC, costs a bundle and as heavy as a shopping cart loaded with house bricks. :)

MEL: Your DVD drive (all platforms?) should have an emergency ejector somewhere, stick a pin in and pull the tray out. I think it may be under the casing of some consoles. This doesn't feature on slot loading drives though..u

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

• 3 weeks later...

I have used, Alcohol, Windex, Water, Toothpaste, disc cleaning kit. They all make the game better, but the chance of it freezing is still there. I wouldn't buy a disc cleaning kit anymore, cuz I think its a waste of money, you can just clean a disc with stuff in your house.

disc cleaning kits are worthless because in my opinin it makes the cd worse and toothpaste just kills it