Help? D:

Since I'm somewhat tired I didn't really look at your post very good so if I missed or misunderstood something, Let me know. I would explain more but I am really sleepy, its been a long hard day for me

Anyways

Well first you will need Version one of San Andreas. If the disk says Second Edition, you'll need to look here

Downgrade

To add mods get the IMG Tool. Here is one Click Here and follow the instructions in the readme.

To add save files. Just put them in your GTA San Andreas User Files folder which should be located in "My Documents" on your computer.

To type in cheats, Just type them on during gameplay.

Edited by Noru

Problems I haven't seen before. I would be able to help more but I am very sleepy (Hardly can keep my eyes open). Maybe someone else will come to this topic and might be able to help. Right now I need to get some sleep

Aight man, if someone else helps me thats cool. Thank you for all your help though bro.

lol. Mike and I are old friends. From C&C Renegade.

I'm still having the Game crash problems, when I load a saved game. (One that I downloaded)

And I don't think the IMG tool thing is what I need?

I already have the vehicle files downloaded. I just need to know where to put them. :)

I get these problems. Its because my computer was too slow. If you downloaded a mod you need to extract it as well.