Code of Conduct

Harwood Butcher

Hah!, I'd be awesome at this game, today I was being pissed off throughout the day by arseholes, and finally in the last lesson, some bastard chucked a pen and it hit me right in the head, it startled me, so I shouted things an old lady would shit herself if she heard, then I kicked a chair at the arsehole then walked out the room, it's the first time I've been pissed in ages, I've been taunted for a long time and wanted to take it ALL out on some unsuspecting arsehole at the end of term, I was gonna smack the dude, but since I've made a lot of progress with not twatting the crap out of thick knobs who think chucking things near peoples eyes is acceptable, so I just walked off. :)

..I can be a real psycho sometimes..

Edited by Connor

What would I get for slashing my Principals and Math teachers tires? And then drawing dicks on it?

I don't know. It all depends on your school's code of conduct.

Hah!, I'd be awesome at this game, today I was being pissed off throughout the day by arseholes, and finally in the last lesson, some bastard chucked a pen and it hit me right in the head, it startled me, so I shouted things an old lady would shit herself if she heard, then I kicked a chair at the arsehole then walked out the room, it's the first time I've been pissed in ages, I've been taunted for a long time and wanted to take it ALL out on some unsuspecting arsehole at the end of term, I was gonna smack the dude, but since I've made a lot of progress with not twatting the crap out of thick knobs who think chucking things near peoples eyes is acceptable, so I just walked off. :)

..I can be a real psycho sometimes..

You should have just thrown it back it him and called him a name or some shit. If he did it again you should've just kicked his ass.

Lol, I decided not to, I'd just get myself in lots of trouble for assault, just my luck, so I took it out on a chair and a couple of doors. :P

Although, now they've seen what I do to a chair, they wouldn't really like it if the chair was replaced with their soon to be mangled face.

Edited by Connor