Please Help

azzb2005

Hi, nice forum and website. well i installed the groove street for life mod which replaces the folder DATA (eg sanandreas/DATA). I did this and replaced the needed files to install the mod. But now when i load San Andreas, just after the loading screen, just before the game loads the save it crashes. I cannot uase my disk because it wasn't mine in the first place, i don't have it to hand. I know you'll probably think im just after a free copy of the game but this is not the case. I only need these files which was replaced in the mod GROVE STREET FOR LIFE WHICH U CAN FIND HERE http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=590

C:\GTA San Andreas\data

carcols.dat

cargrp.dat

carmods.dat

shopping.dat

weapon.dat

C:\GTA San Andreas\data\script

main.scm

script.img

Many thanks in advance azzb sorry for big essay

PS if u think i dont have the game i will happily take a screen shot of the san adreas folder :lol:

Do you know which version of the game you have? If its V2 (It will say on the disk Second Edition) then that mod won't work unless you downgrade to V1. Click here. One of my friends used a mod like this and it worked for him

Thanks for the fast responce ill give it a try ^_^

edit it doesnt recognise my sanandreas exe file <_< do u have the corrupt files i need to replace on your pc, this is do in my head in lol

Edited by azzb2005

Aha, I have the solution...

...But your not getting it if the disk doesn't belong to you, we can't help you now sorry.

Simple, buy the game and you get support.

it was my disk its just at my mates house n hes on holiday -_-

plz do us a favour

:huh:

i have bought this game for my ps2 and my pc i am not a copyright pirate !!

this was my disk sorry my engish is not very good lol.

Edited by azzb2005