Worldwide Gangs

K9 Krew

This 1st Video is just a joke, and seriously should stop. If you compare those 3 Videos with the other 2, you can see the originality.. Asian Gangs can be crazy if your alone, but they usually don't mess with the real gangs.. I had some friends that got stopped by them in an alley with shotguns... MS13 and 18st are really crazy mostly in El Salvador, I went there a couple of years ago and I can't go to the north because people from the south can get shot.. Because in the north is the 18st gangs.. and south MS13. The last video is kinda crazy, but they just fight and doesn't look like they have shoot outs.. when they broke in the mans car now that was nuts, usually that doesn't happen to the media.

I think the best would be to try and stop gangs, L.A is doing something about it, I wouldn't join a gang either cuz its stupid. There isn't any Woman gangs, just crews. Usually if girls want to get in a gang they have to get fucked in. :ph34r:

I was bashed by a Asian gang called the Spider Boyz, It was pretty bad.

I would like to see some of those guys from the first video go over to LA, Talk trash to a 18th street gang member.When I was in LA, me and my friends drove through Watts, Compton and Long Beach, It felt like home.

These are all i can think of right now.

1.Crips

2.Bloods

3.Latin Kingz

5.Asian Gangs

5.MS13

6.18 st

7.Gangsters disciples

Where I live is right above South Central, which is 3 main Blocks up. Where I am located its mostly controlled by the Bloods, "BPS", the next block, is by HPS13, and 18st are hated a lot, mostly by the Bloods, and the X3 Gangs... They do get a long with Crips. There isn't any mentioning of Latin Kingz Here. I don't really see it that dangerous here, maybe in the 90's it was. But here where I live its pretty quite, it just gets annoying when the bloods hit you up and call you an 18st, they think all Hispanics are from 18st..

yeah it's funny with the bloods and crips, one time a blood set teamed up with the P Jay crips to fight against the Grape Streets watts crips.

Eastside Kelly Park Comtpon Crips, I talked to a couple of the members of while i was in LA and One of them said he knew Eazy E, i sorta belive him but then i kinda don't.

I personally believe none of this bullshit should be encouraged and praised upon. It's a horrible parasite that is KILLING OUR SOCIETY. Which, BTW, is doing a wonderful job killing itself without any help. And quite frankly, anyone who supports this type of shit is probably scum.

FUCK the gang lifestyle. FUCK what it is doing to our world. FUCK the mentality it requires to even think it's worthy of praise and encouragement.

I didnt bother to see those vids.

But if the topic is Gang.

The most popular(or probably only) gang here is "D".

Or "The D Company". Run by Indian mafia Don Daud Ibrahim who is currently in Dubai and f**king our country from there.

From 1993 Mumbai Blast,to Shoot Out At Lokhandwala and Hijack of Indain Plane to Smuggling of Gold/Sandalwood etc.

He has his upper hand in it.

ha ha that first video is a load of crap!!! they are just your average bunch of chavs. oooo im scared, they got meat cleavers. and that looks like a fairly nice area of manchester, theres areas that are a lot worse <_<

i live just outside a small, country town, that has lots of chavs. it does also have small group of Hells Angels MC members, who i think are a godsend, because earlier this year, a load of chavs decided to pick a fight with them for no aparent reason, and naturaly every single chav, got their heads kicked in. :bleh:

Edited by Marty Jay Williams

We are not praising the gangs we are just discussing it, its not good having them around, but their everywhere now, you can't just stop them, here in L.A there is an increase in Crews, like Tagging Crews, Tag-Banging crews. I'm even a tagger myself.. @K9 Krew, well Eazy E did live around their , some can be joking, I have only seen The Game, he usually passes around here. The Oneblood Video was made close to my house. And yeah some Bloods and Crips do get along, some even hate their own Bloods/Crips members..

K9 has been making the lifestyle out to be something that should be respected. And it's made out as if you HAVE to join a gang. Bull fucking shit. Grow some fucking balls. That's the EXACT reason it's such a problem. Not a single mother fucker had any balls to do anything. Personally, I think a good way to start would to give cops permission to shoot-to-kill anyone obviously repping any type of gang. See how long it takes for them to go into hiding. Once forced into hiding, it's possible that they could lose power and die out.

Being, a Blood/Crips isn't that terrible in Europe/Australia as it would be in the U.S, I don't think those guys have lots of beef, only with each other, being a gangster here is where you have to watch out. You cant just go walking anywhere. I don't like the bloods, just pure shits, one of them actually hit me up in front of my house.. They also searched me 3 times, once alone, and twice with friends, one time it was 5 of us, and like 9 of them, we couldn't do anything, from far away it look like it was onle 4 of them, when they got closer more appeared, they didn't take anything though. I haven't gotten hip up by them for about 5 months now, only crews last friday at Jack in the Box, while waiting in line.

I notice the Cops take them out, but in a few weeks different ones appear, one of my neighbours owns the drug house, I'm cool with him though. As for the Crips I only start seeing them about 10 blocks South, and when I go to my cousins house..

It's absolutely asinine and retarded to kill other people because they are wearing a color that is opposing your gang color. WTF. And this isn't about blood, it isn't about anything at all that they have in common. It isn't even about region you live in, because no matter where you live, you're bound to find multiple gangs. So there's absolutely no point behind the gangs and the different gangs, and yet they kill each other based on NOTHING but being in an "opposing" gang? It makes no sense. At all. It's a bunch of scum who know nothing more than killing to attempt to prove they are worth something.

Reality check. THEY AREN'T WORTH ANYTHING. AT ALL.

But my point is, behind the rivalry is nothing. They aren't blood family or anything. The ONLY reason there's rivalries is because they WANT there to be.

And yeah, my favorite color is blue. If you want to get a pissy attitude and threaten to kill me because I might want to wear it, you're an arrogant, ignorant piece of shit who needs to be taken off the streets and locked up. Simple as that, IMO.

i really dont like street gangs, its just pointless, no one really is in them to make money, they are usualy just dumb youths that want to look hard. and what the hell is the point in fighting over turf? there nothing to gain from it but pointless bloodshed. and i hate they way they terrorise innocent people for wearing the wrong clothes, or being in the wrong place. no street gang members would get any respect from me, and if they dont like that, i dont give a fuck.

now organised crime gangs, they are different, these guys are the real tough ones, they dont care about looking cool, or showing off, its all about money and power. im not condoning what they do in any way, but if i had to be in a gang, i would go for the organised ones.

The Mafia. They have my respect. Entirely. You don't cross them. And if you don't cross them, they won't cross you. You know? If you're minding your own business and leaving them alone, they'll leave you alone and treat you just like any other civilian. Not street gangs, you look at them wrong and they shoot at you. Assholes.

Some of the Hispanic Gangs in L.A are with the Mexican Mafia ( also known as SUR X3), MS13 is one of those gangs, they usually take orders from them, robberies, Murders, Drugs, Prostitutes, taxes for vendors. They are very organized, just yesterday the Police arrested dozens of Florence 13, Gang members for some of those reasons.

Edited by Charger