Worldwide Gangs

K9 Krew

this may sound stupid. but my dad is honestly in a mafia,not a big one, but they do some crazy shit, he's honestly brought some of the people over who we "works" with, its un fucking believable how much money i saw a few times, and theres a dude, named ron, my dad says he's the one who takes care of the shit, and im not joking, my dads the one who keeps track of the money, Ive seen the money he takes care of, fucking suit cases upon suit cases, he joined it when he moved from canada, he learnt about it threw a few dudes he worked with up in prince rupert, he's also showed me some shit they use to do for practice, fucking drivebying deers, standing out of a truck passenger door, and aim at the deer and shoot it with a 303 going 50/60 km/h

and there are a few gangs around where i live, 3 weeks ago a teenager was stapped and left on our front lawn around 11 pm and then cops and the paramedics come, it was cool, but there was allot of blood on the grass. and then a few years back there was a hostage situation where the man went nuts, grabbed his spaz 12 gauge and shot his wife in the tube and then went into the adic and then shot himself in the head when the swat teams reached the adik. then after 4 months of that, a car exploded and a man was hit by the shrapnel from it, car exploded when 3 gunmen unleashed on it when the one man was getting into it.

but lately the gangs have died down where i live, but lately, few of my dads buds died so yeah, its mostly over now.

Edited by wheelman101

this may sound stupid. but my dad is honestly in a mafia,not a big one, but they do some crazy shit, he's honestly brought some of the people over who we "works" with, its un fucking believable how much money i saw a few times, and theres a dude, named ron, my dad says he's the one who takes care of the shit, and im not joking, my dads the one who keeps track of the money, Ive seen the money he takes care of, fucking suit cases upon suit cases, he joined it when he moved from canada, he learnt about it threw a few dudes he worked with up in prince rupert, he's also showed me some shit they use to do for practice, fucking drivebying deers, standing out of a truck passenger door, and aim at the deer and shoot it with a 303 going 50/60 km/h

and there are a few gangs around where i live, 3 weeks ago a teenager was stapped and left on our front lawn around 11 pm and then cops and the paramedics come, it was cool, but there was allot of blood on the grass. and then a few years back there was a hostage situation where the man went nuts, grabbed his spaz 12 gauge and shot his wife in the tube and then went into the adic and then shot himself in the head when the swat teams reached the adik. then after 4 months of that, a car exploded and a man was hit by the shrapnel from it, car exploded when 3 gunmen unleashed on it when the one man was getting into it.

but lately the gangs have died down where i live, but lately, few of my dads buds died so yeah, its mostly over now.

All of your stories always sound way too far fetched. How'd the run-in with the FBI go, BTW? Y'know, for attacking Valve? Anyways, how is it COOL that someone was STABBED and left in your front yard? Kid, you have A LOT of growing up to do.