GTA 4 alternative for the PSP.

DBturbo

Some people would like a GTA 4 alternative for the psp but i don't think they would be able to make the graphics good enough to match the standards of the PS3 and the Xbox 360 unless they made a better PSP and a bigger UMD. So now I think that they might make a alturnative game for the psp. The original was a big hit on the ps2 and they could make one for the psp. Do you think they will make a new PSP GTA game.

Edited by cut yo jibber jabber

Some people would like a GTA 4 alternative for the psp but i don't think they would be able to make the graphics good enough to match the standards of the PS3 and the Xbox 360. So now I think that they might make san andreas stories for the psp. The original was a big hit on the ps2 and they could make one for the psp. What do you think.

Bold : no shit.

Italics: There are already topics about this.

I don't see it a single topic like that at GTAP. And no, I highly doubt they will make a GTA 4 "alternative". And if they did, why would graphics be such a big deal? Anyone with common sense would know that the 360 and PS3 are quite a bit more capable than the PSP, so anyone who complained would be dumbasses. And really, why is it the graphics you're worrying about, "OH NO! They won't be able to match the graphic standards!!!", what about map size, radio, missions, features, etc? Graphics should be below all of those, especially in GTA.

I don't see it a single topic like that at GTAP. And no, I highly doubt they will make a GTA 4 "alternative". And if they did, why would graphics be such a big deal? Anyone with common sense would know that the 360 and PS3 are quite a bit more capable than the PSP, so anyone who complained would be dumbasses. And really, why is it the graphics you're worrying about, "OH NO! They won't be able to match the graphic standards!!!", what about map size, radio, missions, features, etc? Graphics should be below all of those, especially in GTA.

If you go onto gta portable and look at the navigation box on the left hand side there is a link saying san andreas, click on that. Sorry i didn't make it clear before, i was just making an example of graphics. Of course the other things like map, radio, etc are more important. When i mean alternative gta for the psp i mean that san andreas would be big challege and a very big game for the psp just like gta 4 is with xbox and playstation. It would be good if they could make a better version psp that is more upto making a game like gta 4 though. :D:D

We don't need a PSP capable of running GTA IV, though. Do you know how expensive that would be? At that point just buy a PS3 or 360...... It would be better in the long run. And you can't just "make a better version". It isn't like you can sit there and say, "Well, I want to make an improved PSP. Let's do it. Alright, done"... They may just not be able to do it yet.

Stop with the PSP2 crap. I just get ticked when someone says that a regular PSP can't handle a GTA game so there should be a PSP2 made. I'm sure there won't be any PSP game from the GTA IV trilogy unless there are any Stories games from there and even then, those would probably start 4 years after the release of GTA IV.

I didn't say we need gta 4 on psp. I just saying do you think they might make a game simerler to gta4. I know they wont fit it on, im just thinking that there might be a psp 2 or something in the future that might be capable of a playing a game like gta 4. i know its not going to happen over night.
Stop with the PSP2 crap. I just get ticked when someone says that a regular PSP can't handle a GTA game so there should be a PSP2 made. I'm sure there won't be any PSP game from the GTA IV trilogy unless there are any Stories games from there and even then, those would probably start 4 years after the release of GTA IV.

As i said above might be another psp, im just thinking of other options to bring gta to a portable console, even the game is smaller i don't really care. Like you say they probably wouldn't do it till like 4 years later, well thats what they did with gta 3 and lcs. Theres still time yet to see what'll happen.