Freeware

Chrisman

Compression

7-zip

7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.

Computer Security

AVG Anti-Virus

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition is the most popular free solution available at no cost to home users and provides the high level of detection capability that millions of users around the world trust to protect their computers.

Avira AntiVir PE Classic

Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic reliably protects your private computer against dangerous viruses, worms, Trojans and costly dialers.

Spybot-S&D

Spybot - Search & Destroy detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications.

ZoneAlarm

Welcome to the intersection of ZoneAlarm ingenuity and philosophy. Since day one we have been giving away our award shattering firewall for free.

Hard Disk

eDATA Unerase Personal Edition

eDATA Unerase Personal Edition is software used to restore files that have been deleted through normal methods, including accidental deletions from the recycle bin.

O&O Defrag 2000 Freeware Edition

O&O Defrag 2000 Freeware is the "light" version of O&O Defrag 2000 Professional. It provides the SPACE method to manually defragment your drives. The Freeware Edition is absolutely free to use.

SoftAmbulance Free Eraser

SoftAmbulance Free Eraser erases files, but not directories. After using SoftAmbulance Free Eraser any uneraser available on the market will recover only filenames. No other data will be recovered.

I'm just downloading the AVG one, I have Norton Antivirus and it's a piece of shit, doesn't block any pop-ups I'm receiving, and it always says that it's found and automatically deleted a virus every time I turn on the computer. Hopefully AVG will be better. Thanks for this stuff, saves me having to look for it. :)

Compression

7-zip

7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.

Computer Security

AVG Anti-Virus

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition is the most popular free solution available at no cost to home users and provides the high level of detection capability that millions of users around the world trust to protect their computers.

Avira AntiVir PE Classic

Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic reliably protects your private computer against dangerous viruses, worms, Trojans and costly dialers.

Spybot-S&D

Spybot - Search & Destroy detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications.

ZoneAlarm

Welcome to the intersection of ZoneAlarm ingenuity and philosophy. Since day one we have been giving away our award shattering firewall for free.

Hard Disk

eDATA Unerase Personal Edition

eDATA Unerase Personal Edition is software used to restore files that have been deleted through normal methods, including accidental deletions from the recycle bin.

O&O Defrag 2000 Freeware Edition

O&O Defrag 2000 Freeware is the "light" version of O&O Defrag 2000 Professional. It provides the SPACE method to manually defragment your drives. The Freeware Edition is absolutely free to use.

SoftAmbulance Free Eraser

SoftAmbulance Free Eraser erases files, but not directories. After using SoftAmbulance Free Eraser any uneraser available on the market will recover only filenames. No other data will be recovered.

Zone Alarm is NOT free!

I downloaded it once and it asked me to buy it. I once had Spy bot - thats OK I guess. Avast. Don't know about it.