HELP PLEASE! :(

will99

Please help guys, yesterday I was doing stunts and viewing the replay so I could record them...the next minute it froze up and I had to restart the computer and Start the game up again. :( So, it all works fine then I do a stunt and I press F1 to view the "Replay" but nothing happens. I then press F2 F3 F4 etc and still...NO REPLAY! :( NO key on the keyboard will bring up the replay...can anyone give any suggestions on what I can do or what may of happened?

Help will be much apprieciated. :)

Edited by will99

Please help guys, yesterday I was doing stunts and viewing the replay so I could record them...the next minute it froze up and I had to restart the computer and Start the game up again. :( So, it all works fine then I do a stunt and I press F1 to view the "Replay" but nothing happens. I then press F2 F3 F4 etc and still...NO REPLAY! :( NO key on the keyboard will bring up the replay...can anyone give any suggestions on what I can do or what may of happened?

Help will be much apprieciated. :)

I have only played around with replays a couple times but here's what I've figured out... Pressing F1 will replay the last bit of stuff going on before you pressed the key. Whether this works once only or multiple times I'm not sure. Press F2 and the last bit of stuff is saved in a .rep file for later recall. You can verify by looking in your MyDocuments/GTA San Andreas User files folder. Pressing F3 will replay this saved file any time during the game. You can only have one replay by the way... If you want to save multiple replays, you'll have to copy that replay from the User folder somewhere else before you make another one. And make sure to rename that replay to some relevant name or the next copy will overwrite if you use the same destination.

There ya go!