GTAIV on South Park

LOL aww for a second i thought you were gonna show a clip of it, most likely though, very popular game in its series.

Lolz, I thought that too. :P

But yeah, GTA IV is coming popular around most places, so the chances are they're going to make a episode on South Park for it. Umm, I believe if they were going to make it for South Park, I believe they should put Jack Thompson in the episode, it could make it funny. Plus, Cartman might have to wait for the game to be released so he might freeze himself like he did in the other episode. That would be pretty interesting to watch actually... But then again, they might not.

I have been wanting a GTA South Park for a LONG time.

They could make the whole episode like a GTA game. It's all about Stan (or somebody) and he has to do missions for Cartmen and people.

I also have a picture in my head of Stan going up to Butters, who is on a big wheel, and pulling him off of it and riding away.

Edited by C Blood

LOL aww for a second i thought you were gonna show a clip of it, most likely though, very popular game in its series.

Haha me too.

I have been wanting a GTA South Park for a LONG time.

They could make the whole episode like a GTA game. It's all about Stan (or somebody) and he has to do missions for Cartmen and people.

I also have a picture in my head of Stan going up to Butters, who is on a big wheel, and pulling him off of it and riding away.

ROFL about Stan jacking Butters for his big wheel. :D But yeah I'm pretty sure South Park will make an episode about GTA IV, they attack everything and GTA would just be fucking hilarious.