This site

MaxPayne

heh, never seen that site before

he says "welcome to my award-winning website" though. If that isn't just shameless self-promotion then I'd be interested to know what award he would win, and why. I mean what the hell do you give him. The award for the website with the dumbest ideas known to man?

I fail to grasp what he is trying to achieve by trying to make people believe Bill is dead, pretty fucking obvious with all Microsofts new projects in development that he is alive and well, and besides, his wife is expecting another kid right? Not to mention all the versions of Windows that have been released since 1999.

That man is a fool. Who the hell creates a website with no real purpose, fool.

Actually, Microsoft making new stuff doesn't mean Bill is alive. Isn't Bill Gates retired now? He has enough money. ^_^

What the hell? Did you check out that video? I do not remember hearing about Bill Gates death. Something like that would've been all over the news. HE'S THE RICHEST FUCKIN' MAN IN THE WORLD.

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane

Yeah he must be. Imagine the news coverage though when he does die, it's gonna be an immense media frenzy, everyones gonna be like "OMG Liek whoz gonna 0wn t3h m1cr0s0f7 n0w!!!!1111!!11one!!1!!"

And those fools over at www.billgatesisdead.com are going to be soo stumped.

"LYK!!!!11! OMG HE DIED AGAIN!!!1!!11ONEONEEON!!1"

Yeah he must be. Imagine the news coverage though when he does die, it's gonna be an immense media frenzy, everyones gonna be like "OMG Liek whoz gonna 0wn t3h m1cr0s0f7 n0w!!!!1111!!11one!!1!!"

And those fools over at www.billgatesisdead.com are going to be soo stumped.

"LYK!!!!11! OMG HE DIED AGAIN!!!1!!11ONEONEEON!!1"

OMG LIEK I just had t3h pr3m0n1t1on and its liek actually gonna happen d00d i s4w it li3k !!!!111!!!!one!!!eleven!!!!!eleventyone!!!!onehundredandeleven!!!randomspellingmitsake!!

seriously, they're gonna be absolutely dumbfounded when they realise he's been alive all this time and now dies. One beneficial factor is that when he dies his site is gonna get a load of traffic then...