Flyleaf

My older brother (currently 29 years old) just got a CD for Christmas by the group "Flyleaf", which he seems to really like. He's mostly into heavy metal music, also some rap for some reason, but I wouldn't expect him to really like this kind of music. At first I didn't think they were all that great, but now all of the sudden I'm starting to like some of their songs. Here's one both me and my brother like.

Let me know if any of you like this group and what you think of this video.

Yeah I've got one of their albums and only came across some of the songs today. They're alright actually, some songs are pretty good. I like "Breathe Today".

That video you posted is "I'm so sick" isn't it? That's also quite a good song. It's on Resident Evil: Extinction which is where my friend heard it (who I got the album from). We were both getting albums from female fronted heavy metal bands at the time.

Actually I'm so Sick is better known from Die hard 4, it's what Matt (the hacked guy) is listening to when McLaine comes to get him, but it is also on RE:E.

Their self-titled album is the only one they've released so far, also a self-titled EP but all the songs on that appeared on the album.

I own Live Free or Die Hard and I didn't even notice that "I'm So Sick" was playing in the background of that scene.. I guess I just wasn't familiar with that song when I watched it.

BTW, that movie kicks major ass...which is why I own a copy. :thumbsup:

LOL just noticed I typed "hacked" instead of "hacker", which almost made my sentence not make sense but obviously you knew what I meant. :P

Yeah I was actually quite surprised, I wasn't expecting very much because I thought it would be shit (making it just for the money, capitalising off a very successful trilogy) but it was actually pretty good. And was cool to hear Flyleaf on it, hope they release more stuff. They don't seem to have anything planned.

LOL just noticed I typed "hacked" instead of "hacker", which almost made my sentence not make sense but obviously you knew what I meant. :P

Yeah I was actually quite surprised, I wasn't expecting very much because I thought it would be shit (making it just for the money, capitalising off a very successful trilogy) but it was actually pretty good. And was cool to hear Flyleaf on it, hope they release more stuff. They don't seem to have anything planned.

Technically he was "the hacked guy" since they were able to rig his computer to blow up. :lol:

Anyways, I heard a Flyleaf song in the background of an MTV commercial or something. I think it was for the music awards. So maybe they'll be performing there with a new song.

I own Live Free or Die Hard and I didn't even notice that "I'm So Sick" was playing in the background of that scene.. I guess I just wasn't familiar with that song when I watched it.

Yes I liked that song when I heard it in that movie but I didn't feel like watching the credits to see the song name. Thanks for referring me to the band! ^_^

Yeah, I'm So Sick is kickass I think. Her voice is pretty in that song and her screams OMG, they are really good! But lol, since I'm so lazy, that's the only song I've heard from them. I think I heard it from a friends Myspace, and lol don't ask for my myspace, cuz I don't have one. Youtube pwns all.