Grand Theft Auto: SA Trivia!

JustADummy

I meant cars that move without driver -.- Christ.

And it's true, cop cars occasionally keep going (pretty much all of them) even if the driver is dead and out of the car. Rarely happens to civilian cars as well.

True. He appears in the 2 country races.

[T/F] The bikes (pedal bikes) and the trains (this includes Trams as well) are the only indestructible vehicles in the game.

All planes in SA are ghost planes the same way SAPD choppers are. Duh!

When I said ''like the ghost planes'' I meant that the vehicles are still solid, just driver-less. Duhh!

False.

[T/F] Zero is the youngest character in GTA SA.

They totally are solid, don't tell me you've never seen planes crashing into trees... I was even run over by them. Especially in Vinewood and Bone County near the Big Ear.

And it's false :P OG Loc is the youngest.

A: The Mothership, not sure if it actually stops brainwashing or runs on cooking oil tho.

[T/F] Speed tapping is a bug.

Ooooh okay. Next time I'll look at that dwarf in "A Home in the Hills" and say that he's 8 or 9 ¬¬'

And, if you take a look at the first post, you'll see this:

2. Don't spam or chat off topic here, the mods can actually ban you from the game or from the forum.

Your post fits perfectly in that rule. Anyway, let's keep going:

[T/F] All the weapons found in Ammu-Nation can be bought by the player.

True / False: All the weapons that you CAN buy in Ammu-Nation CAN be bought in Ammu-Nation (duh), the ones on display however don't even appear as actual weapons in the game, most of 'em.

[T/F] All the planes in the game are flyable.

My question: It's false :P I know for sure that there is a Shamal-like jet that comes as a map component (doesn't appear in game, but you'll see it often in SA-MP stunt servers). I also think the Airtrain still exists in the game, don't remember.

A: Los Santos, near Ganton.

[T/F] Rockstar, when they made GTA San Andreas, thought True Crime: Streets of LA was the best gaim evar.

My question: It's false. There is a shark, doesn't attack or cause damage like them myth nerds say though.

Not entirely sure in which circumstances it appears, I've seen it in random locations around SA a few times.

A: Kent Paul or Maccer, don't remember exactly. Too lazy to Wiki it.

[T/F] Kent Paul and Maccer are the only Brit characters in GTA San Andreas.

Edited by TUN3R

There are dolphins too lol. Dolphins are often, Sharks are rare.

A: Only locations I know of are the Air-Craft carrier in San Fierro and somewhere in Richman. I'm sure there are at least 4 locations though.

[T/F] There is no minigun in the Los Santos area.