Grand Theft Auto: SA Trivia!

JustADummy

(not DP) (btw I thought you Googled it cause that phrase looks similar to one on GTAforums :P)

A: Major contributor, writer, producer and even host of the GTA radio stations. In Sam Andreas he hosts Entertaining America on WCTR.

[T/F] There is only one way to obtain the Phoenix in GTA San Andreas, without cheats / mods that is.

A: Tenpeny getting away with... well pretty much everything. And since half of Los Santos knows what a piece of s*it he was...

(by the way GTA SA had an open Beta? Didn't even know they did that kind of suff back then...)

Q: What was Pulaski's last wish? *troll faec*

A: Hmm...

-CJ

-Woozie and his guys

-Farlie is co-owner of the 4 Dragons so I guess he was involved too

-Zero

-Milie

Did I forget anyone?

Q: Falling with the parachute and staying inside an exploding vehicle are 2 of the most effective ways to die in game, what's the 3rd?

TIP: It's also the most annoying.

Edited by TUN3R

(oh the janitor, of course)

Answer to my question: Fence / Bench / Wall of doom. Sometimes when you climb one of these you die instantly. These work best:

-Benches inside the Doherty Train station

-The rail at the deck exit of the ship from the mission ''Amphibious Assault''. Had to replay the mission 4 times cause of it

F: I don't know WTF disco music is but from what I know Bounce FM plays funk.

SV, there's one year that I'm here, and I've never seen any spam here :)

If you went to the first pages, you could see I created this topic in 2007 (Holy shit, that was long ago...) and there was confusion in the middle. ;) I'll stop the offtopic though.

Edited by Spider-Vice

A: Coconut It's Millie, the perverted croupier.

It's so hard to think on a question... I think I'll sing for a while...

"Mother! Tell you children not to walk my way..." lol! Just got an idea for what to ask!

Q: In what radio station is this^ song played at?

HINT: It's between Playback FM and User Track Station (or WCTR, on the consoles)

I think that hint just gave you the answer! xD

If you can read this without selecting, then you can read anything lol

Edited by Miles Pedro Prower

A: Best rapper in San Andreas history. He also mops the floors and cleans the fryers at Burger Shot.

Q: Which Safe House (apart from Mad Dogg's Mansion and CJ's momma's house) has an unique interior?

Edited by TUN3R