Red ring of death

MeL

Hey guys, my Xbox 360 returned today! After over a month of waiting they finally repaired it, sent it back and they also sent me free a one month XBL Gold subscription card along with a survey for me to take. They added an internal fan to the system, because now my Xbox 360 is louder then ever! Plus they sort of screwed up my CD tray and it opens slower then normal now.

So I guess it`s good and bad at the same time.

Well, usually Microsoft give you a call or email (I can't really remember but I never got any) informing you that they've received your console...Then they do what they gotta do to fix it up...Then they ring you again just before they're about to send it back, and when you receive it they now give you a complimentary 1 month subscription to XBL gold. I never got ANY of this...Someone messed up my reference number and it spent over a month at Microsoft without anyone noticing...At least it arrived back on 2nd January...

Well, usually Microsoft give you a call or email (I can't really remember but I never got any) informing you that they've received your console...Then they do what they gotta do to fix it up...Then they ring you again just before they're about to send it back, and when you receive it they now give you a complimentary 1 month subscription to XBL gold. I never got ANY of this...Someone messed up my reference number and it spent over a month at Microsoft without anyone noticing...At least it arrived back on 2nd January...

Ok, Thanks dude.