Arguments with Spaz The Great.

Spaz The Great

Oh hail spaz... i need everyone to PWNORIZE this french advocate (how the f*** did he get my name)

56 Rue Boulevard Djankasse

B.P.50214 Lome-Togo.

Tel#00228 922 8562

Private Email: [email protected]

Attn: Christian Cederquist

I am contacting you for the claim of your late Uncle's fund that was deposited with a Security Finance Company.Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I am Barrister Alvin Mawuri the Advocate to your late Uncle Engr.David G.Cederquist who was a contractor with the Federal Government of lome-togo,until his death some years ago in a ghastly motor accident,deposited with a Security Finance Company here in lome-togo and had a closing balance as at the end of June, 2004 worth US$20,000,000.00( Twenty Million United States Dollars).

The security company now expects the Next of Kin to come forward as the Beneficiary and heir apparent to his estate.Efforts have been made by the Security Finance Company lome-togo to get in touch with any of the Deceased Family or Relatives,but they have met with no success.Now the management under the influence of the security finance company Chairman and Members of the Board of directors tha t arrangement has been made for the fund to be declared Unclaimed In order to avert this negative development, it is my duty to contact you since you are a relative of his.

All documents and proof to enable you claim your inheritance will be carefully worked out by me for your inheritance claim to be successfully transferred into your nominated bank account.I have secured from the probate an order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.Now it is left for you decide on what you will give as my percentage for assisting you in your inheritance claim.I hope to hear from you soon or call me immediately you receive this mail on this phone no 00228 922 8562.You can contact me through my private email below.

Yours Sincerely,

Barrister Alvin.

Private Email: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by kiku

I think that is pointless since the emails they seem to be sent from are usually fake, you can easily spoof the senders email address using PHP's mail() function, although it doesnt work very well since you can still get the IP and everything it was sent from.

Anyway you could reply with an email similar to mine in that topic I made.