WANTED Posters

Actually im already preparing to do this lol, so far I have printed out 50 posters of each, and im going to stick em all round town!

Maybe the posters were an ingenius publicity scam, that R* hoped would be spread by GTA fans? That would be damned clever of them.

That was there main idea and yes that is dam ingenious! They got some good ideas flowing on their part.... :lolbounce:

Actually im already preparing to do this lol, so far I have printed out 50 posters of each, and im going to stick em all round town!

Maybe the posters were an ingenius publicity scam, that R* hoped would be spread by GTA fans? That would be damned clever of them.

That was there main idea and yes that is dam ingenious! They got some good ideas flowing on their part.... :lolbounce:

How do you know that's their intensions? Do you have a source or are you just guessing?

But yes, it is pretty "ingenious" of them to do this. It might be what they intended, but you never know.

I have yet to post any of them any where other than my room, but once it gets nicer out they're gonna be everywhere.

I'm gonna write "posted by Original GTA Master" on the back of them. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post and huge bump, but today I printed out the four official WANTED posters for my trip to Washington D.C.

I'll try to find the perfect places to place them and take pictures of each location to post on here.

I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back next Sunday or Monday to post the pictures.

If any of you from D.C. find these, you'll see "Posted by Original GTA Master" on the back of them. :thumbsup:

wantedposterswf6.jpg