GTA United error!

warclaw

hi all i have download gta sa united and exact the file to a folder and copy the files and write over the orginal in C:Rockstar Games/gta sa.... soon when i start the game and press new game this pop up!

and the game hang! what is the problems... i have patch the game to 1.0 or 1.0 wy the mod dont work and how i fix it!?dfffffffffffffffffffffwc0.png

please help me!

hi all i have download gta sa united and exact the file to a folder and copy the files and write over the orginal in C:Rockstar Games/gta sa.... soon when i start the game and press new game this pop up!

and the game hang! what is the problems... i have patch the game to 1.0 or 1.0 wy the mod dont work and how i fix it!?dfffffffffffffffffffffwc0.png

please help me!

Delete dx_(whatever).dll file from your SA root.

please help me!

Delete dx_(whatever).dll file from your SA root.

what dll!?? what it named?