Tanker Commander... The man at the destination got killed by Catalina in the cutscene!?

Irvin

Greeting guys

I am on the mission tanker commander...

I finished the mission perfectly, drove the tanker truck to the destination...

but then in the cutscene, the man at the destination went up to Catalina and started punching her!!

this pissed Catalina off and made her shoot him in the gut, so CJ and Catalina stood there at the rest of the cutscene and the game won't move on...

wt the hell do I suppose to do now, this is the only mission left from Catalina!! I don't have any other missions left to do :pissedred: please somebody answer my question, many thx! :worship:

Edited by Irvin

This usually happens when the game is saved with the peds attack each other cheat code, even if it's turned off before saving. You may find a solution <here>. I've not used it & that mission may not be covered by it but I guess it's worth a try. Otherwise you could start with a save before the cheat code was entered or find a save that's at that save point in the game. Good luck.

• 1 year later...

This usually happens when the game is saved with the peds attack each other cheat code, even if it's turned off before saving. You may find a solution <here>. I've not used it & that mission may not be covered by it but I guess it's worth a try. Otherwise you could start with a save before the cheat code was entered or find a save that's at that save point in the game. Good luck.

i still dun get it lol....

can u add me on my msn [email protected]

so like do u rename main.scm to mainORIGINAL.scm

and then what do u do...

i mean can u say it in a simple way cause my english is bad.. Thx