Help needed with RC Baron & Bandit Missions

Hi JAJ,

Many Many thanks for Completing the RC missions for me!!

I really appreciate your effort & completing it for me in a day!

:clapping:

One thing I wanted to know that, is there any way to find in Stats that total time

or fastest time in RC Bandit race or Baron race.

As per the 100% checklist, I have found 3 RC plane missions, the rest of them which I have already completed in that

RC raider, which we do in Airport Cargo terminal. So for that mission, I got some indication of that.

That thing I am not getting for RC Baron & Bandit. Do u know something about that?

Another thing I wanted to know that why my Vice City is not still 100%? I have completed everything that I

found in checklist. Not a damn thing is left. Can u indentify why it happened? :bashhead:

I have completed the Vice City using cheats, of course, that is just for ur information.

(That might be one the reasons why it is not still 100%)

Reply me if u found some solution.

Thanks again.

Bye.

:worship:

Hi JAJ,

Many Many thanks for Completing the RC missions for me!!

I really appreciate your effort & completing it for me in a day!

:clapping:

One thing I wanted to know that, is there any way to find in Stats that total time

or fastest time in RC Bandit race or Baron race.

As per the 100% checklist, I have found 3 RC plane missions, the rest of them which I have already completed in that

RC raider, which we do in Airport Cargo terminal. So for that mission, I got some indication of that.

That thing I am not getting for RC Baron & Bandit. Do u know something about that?

Another thing I wanted to know that why my Vice City is not still 100%? I have completed everything that I

found in checklist. Not a damn thing is left. Can u indentify why it happened? :bashhead:

I have completed the Vice City using cheats, of course, that is just for ur information.

(That might be one the reasons why it is not still 100%)

Reply me if u found some solution.

Thanks again.

Bye.

:worship:

You're welcome, glad to help.

I can't think of anything to add that Nero hasn't already said. Double check the 100% checklist there's something that's keeping the stats from being 100%.

• 4 weeks later...