How to install winrar

1. First off, click here

2. Click on save file

3. Then, go your desktop and open winrar

4. Click on install, then ok

5. And it's installed! :thumbsup:

Don't worry! For downloading that its free :yup: ! I made this topic for people that has a hard time finding the link on how to open a .rar file. Most mods in SA has to be opened as a .rar. If you don't have winrar installed and downloaded a mod that is an .rar file, it can't open. So that is why I made this topic!!

ENJOY!

Take care! :hi:

Edited by Do_Not_Fear_cause_I'm_here

• 3 weeks later...
1. First off, go to this link

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utiliti...R_Download.html

2. Click on save file

3. Then, go your desktop and open winrar

4. Click on install, then ok

5. And it's installed! :thumbsup:

Don't worry! For downloading that its free :yup: ! I made this topic for people that has a hard time finding the link on how to open a .rar file. Most mods in SA has to be opened as a .rar. If you don't have winrar installed and downloaded a mod that is an .rar file, it can't open. So that is why I made this topic!!

ENJOY!

Take care! :hi:

Um, wrong forum Josh. :nope:

Wrong forum.

Not a very helpful tutorial - its just a link, and you say install. What do you take our members for? 80 year olds? I'm sure they can figure out how to install a program on their PC.

The entire point of this topic is to say ".rar files open with winRAR" - or is it just a blatant attempt to get some Rep? You're going to have to try a lot harder than that. See Topics like this or this or this for ones that would get rep.

No this is a good program, I got a week ago. I can't seem to get the link to work now otherwise I retrace my steps. You have to scroll down the page if I remeber correctly, man this sucks I can't remember for sure, but there is a FREE version without the trial. I thought the same thing at first. This is super great to have, even as a zipper it compresses much smaller than windows zip program does and much faster zipping & unzipping. This is a must have.

Hired Muscle, By the way will this winRAR work with Vista?

not to rain on anyones parade but that downloads just a 40 day trial, and you have to buy a license for it
It is?! But I've been having it for a long time but nothing happened. It didn't damaged my system.
No this is a good program, I got a week ago. I can't seem to get the link to work now otherwise I retrace my steps. You have to scroll down the page if I remeber correctly, man this sucks I can't remember for sure, but there is a FREE version without the trial. I thought the same thing at first. This is super great to have, even as a zipper it compresses much smaller than windows zip program does and much faster zipping & unzipping. This is a must have.

Hired Muscle, By the way will this winRAR work with Vista?

It doesn't work with vista. Once I tried it, it kept on making a pop up, ''You must buy this before using it.''
Wrong forum.

Not a very helpful tutorial - its just a link, and you say install. What do you take our members for? 80 year olds? I'm sure they can figure out how to install a program on their PC.

The entire point of this topic is to say ".rar files open with winRAR" - or is it just a blatant attempt to get some Rep? You're going to have to try a lot harder than that. See Topics like this or this or this for ones that would get rep.

Well thats all I can do. Sorry Gerad... :down: Edited by Do_Not_Fear_cause_I'm_here