GTA SA 133 MPH

Ok, so there I was, with 4 cops on me going into Las Vegas(Las Venturas) going at high speed... a Law Enforcement truck pulled out in front of me! I just managed to miss it, but this is what happened next: GTASA133MPH.jpg See the Bobcat car? I crashed strate into it. Causing a major crash.

It was like, OMFG! Every car that approached the part where I crashed and blew up my car... they got destroyed.

Your comments please?

LOL !

That's happened to me so many times. I would be in a Elegy or NRG and suddenly I approach an intersection and 3 cop cars pull out in front of me and I fall off flying straight into a roadblock.

How did this start? Like, what did you do to piss the cops off?

What, like I did there? Oo, many things. As I still yet have the gang hoods to finish, I went into the Balla's hood, and started shooting them first in my Nissan Skyline.Because I have GTA SA Admin Console... I have player to not take damage, plus the vehicles. Then I tipped my Nissan, and it exploded. So I got a Hot ring Racer :D But then after I posted here, I got 6 cops on me, tanks and shit. I did died in the end :(

I went up to Mount Chiled, and raced off the top, and jumped out of my car... and died :( Guess what hit me... a damn Rustler.

So the chase ended there.