Gta san andreas FREEZE problems

Mehmet

If it freezes before the game has loaded, that means you have incorrectly installed the mod.

If you made a backup (like you ALWAYS should) then restore the backup, and everything should be back to normal.

If you didn't make a backup, you need to retrace your steps and try and fix the problem.

The usual checks are: Did you install the bike on top of a car? Or did you try to add it without replacing a bike (you can't just add vehicles). Or did you replace one set of TXD/DFFs with differently named ones? Or did you not properly modify the config files.

If you can't fix it, uninstall the game, reboot, then reinstall it. That will set everything back to normal (but your savegames will still be there). Then next time, back up

If it freezes before the game has loaded, that means you have incorrectly installed the mod.

If you made a backup (like you ALWAYS should) then restore the backup, and everything should be back to normal.

If you didn't make a backup, you need to retrace your steps and try and fix the problem.

The usual checks are: Did you install the bike on top of a car? Or did you try to add it without replacing a bike (you can't just add vehicles). Or did you replace one set of TXD/DFFs with differently named ones? Or did you not properly modify the config files.

If you can't fix it, uninstall the game, reboot, then reinstall it. That will set everything back to normal (but your savegames will still be there). Then next time, back up

When i undo mod everything works and the bike comes back to original, when i do the mod the game loads halfway and it crashe's ??

@TopicStarter: What version do you have?

@Gerard and TopicStarter: SAMI is not the best choice. There are many crash reports because of it, go to manual installation, there is a tutorial on this section.

Can you give examples of another way? plz :)

I have the same "freeze" problem as well :(

NO mods what so ever works for me :(

Edited by CarlLeCler