a few questions

wow

havent been here in a while

i just had a question about gta4, and i was wondering if anyone knows if you'll get a wanted level for commiting traffic violations such as speeding, running a red light, etc?

i havent kept up on this site in a long time, so if this question has already been discussed, please dont chew me out for it

This has been discussed before but as you said im not going to chew on you. Im not sure if it has been confirmed but i personally think its ok depending on my mood though. Like in Driver P. Lines whenever i had nothing to do i messed about with that and it was fun but when i just failed a mission and had to drive 1 hour in traffic and then i got chased for driving over 60 i go pissed.

Alright here is my opinion, has for traffic laws I think they have to be left out otherwise no more going extreme fast on bikes or in sports cars. Or what if you just did this serious hard job and then you get busted by the cops for going 6 over the limit. It will be annoying and frustrating.

It hasn't yet been confirmed about snow, but tornadoes I don't see that happening in LC. Maybe there could be like a hurricane of some sort.