Pirated live streamer gets red ring of death

toxic546

So you're saying Take 2 made a fake RROD, or the guy made a fake RROD... what? Can someone explain him please? Seriously I just don't get it...

Your lack of comprehension is laughable.

The guy put a picture of someone elses RROD on his live stream...

Kay.

Honestly, shut the fuck up about all this comprehension shit, I have a comprehension problem. ALL I said was "That's Halo 3..." and you called me "smarty pants"? WTF?

You failed to see the whole point of the topic and the photograph, go bash your head on a wall or something - that's what talking to you feels like :bashhead:

Edited by Leeham

So you're saying Take 2 made a fake RROD, or the guy made a fake RROD... what? Can someone explain him please? Seriously I just don't get it...

Kay.

Honestly, shut the fuck up about all this comprehension shit, I have a comprehension problem. ALL I said was "That's Halo 3..." and you called me "smarty pants"? WTF?

You failed to see the whole point of the topic and the photograph, go bash your head on a wall or something - that's what talking to you feels like :bashhead:

Lol, enjoy reading topics for three days but not being able to post.

Kay.

Lol, enjoy reading topics for three days but not being able to post.

He didn't know that your a mod, did he?