Personalize San Andreas

Deji

1. I want to be able to name my save games something different from 'End Of The Line' I've tried editing the b file but it corrupted the save (Fortunatly I backed it up) so how would I do this safely?

2. I want a car with a personalized licence plate. GTASA Console is supposed to be able to do this in a later version but I don't think anyone is working on it... How can I change the licence plate of my Garage car or make a spawn car location with a personalized plate?

3. Do licence plates stay the same if you store them in a garage? If so I can crack the above myself...

I had other questions about modding textures but I'll post them in a seperate topic as it has nothing to do with the above.

EDIT: Found out how to make personalized Save Game Name :D

Edited by Deji

First, tell me how you make your Personalized save game, then I will tell you how to put your licence plate :P

Hmm... it's my secret really! lol. and it is fkn hard to do without fkng up the save game! give me your save game file and what you want it to be called- i'll give you the finished thing...

Nothing else will be edited. and the finished file should work with your game (if not there is no hope for you! :P)

now... how do i make personalised lisence plates

Edited by Deji

Yea I wondering about license plates as well. I thought I edited them, but after loading the game didn't see anychanges? Do you have to edit all of the license plates, if so where are all of them located?

Yea I wondering about license plates as well. I thought I edited them, but after loading the game didn't see anychanges? Do you have to edit all of the license plates, if so where are all of them located?