Waste Not Want Knots

Im doing Waste Not Want Knots to get Packies missions done (Forgot about him) and im up to this misssion.

I kill all the guys inside but once i get the cash Packie dies within a few minutes. Should i just run out the warehouse while being shot at?

When you get the cash, there will be enemys storming the place from one of the doors. The opposite side of the door there is a second door. First you take out most of the enemys then you run through the second door and escape with Packie in a boat, you can also as you said just run out of the warehouse if you want.

When you get the cash, there will be enemys storming the place from one of the doors. The opposite side of the door there is a second door. First you take out most of the enemys then you run through the second door and escape with Packie in a boat, you can also as you said just run out of the warehouse if you want.

Thanks ill try it later ;)

Use cover wisely and once all the guys are dead, grab the brown and you should see a door, jump off the stairs and head straight for it. Packie will follow you, and Michael and Gordon will stay behind and defend themselves. Follow Packie, get into the boat, and drive to your location.