Beginning dump of physical memory

It used to happen rarely.But it has happened very often lately.I got the blue screen after i logged in to my account and it happened over and over again,then i did the system restore and computer worked fine again for a few days,But since yesterday it is all the same shit,I' m lucky if I get to login to my account normally.It starts to get on my nerves so I wrote down the blue screen error message:

***STOP:0x0000008E ( 0xC0000005,0x804D9A69,0xEF7BCB8C,0x00000000)

and it says that it is beginning dump of physical memory

i also checked the windows minidump folder and the file at the time when it last happened is Mini030508-03.dmp

now what the hell i can do about this ? it usually happens when i log into my account and after a few seconds that blue screen comes up. and my financial condition won' t alow me to buy a new video adapter

i also Googled this blue screen message but got no results

It used to happen rarely.But it has happened very often lately.I got the blue screen after i logged in to my account and it happened over and over again,then i did the system restore and computer worked fine again for a few days,But since yesterday it is all the same shit,I' m lucky if I get to login to my account normally.It starts to get on my nerves so I wrote down the blue screen error message:

***STOP:0x0000008E ( 0xC0000005,0x804D9A69,0xEF7BCB8C,0x00000000)

and it says that it is beginning dump of physical memory

i also checked the windows minidump folder and the file at the time when it last happened is Mini030508-03.dmp

now what the hell i can do about this ? it usually happens when i log into my account and after a few seconds that blue screen comes up. and my financial condition won' t alow me to buy a new video adapter

i also Googled this blue screen message but got no results

how do you know its a video card problem? also just google bits of the error code, just the first set of numbers after stop, nd u will find stuff