Heli Mission w/ Little Jacob

Im having trouble with this mission, the one where you follow that helicopter and jacob pulls the rpg (forget what the missions called). I dont know if my games glitching or what, but ive tried that mission about 11 times, and jacob keeps missing, even though about 3 times it looked as thought the rocket went right through the chopper. Is there any strategy that i can use for this mission to make it easier? I try to get as close to the chopper as i can, but its tough.

Any help is appreciated.

That is just the thing...it is tough. You have to line up almost exactly behind the enemy helicopter...meaning same height and everything. It was around the third or fourth shot from Jacob's rpg that hit the chopper...but you also have to line up his shots at the same time. Just keep trying it thats all else you can do there...if you still cant do it, post again and i'll see what i can do.

This mission is as much about luck as it's about skills. You have to be steady on the controller and press the buttons at the right time, just take it easy while flying the heli, then you should be able to shoot it down.

hey thanks for posting. i guess ill have to try out that mission again soon. i just thought it was glitching because after doing the mission a few times, the buildings started dissapearing and reappearing. i dont know about anyone else, but my game has started being a bit buggy since i got it...

thanks for leting me know my game isnt screwed up.

EDIT: Ok... i just found out that my game was a bit glitched, thats why it was not only hard to do the mission, but IMPOSSIBLE.

after i did a whole bunch of missions for the families and bernie, i tried it out again, and noticed two things different:

1. Jacob and Niko were actualy talking in the helicopter this time

2. Jacob fired the rpg three times, hitting the helicopter the third time, instead of only firing the rpg once, like before.

Edited by gtaraider