Sign in to follow this  
ricorodriguez

Story missions don't advance

Yesterday I completed "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" for Gerry. Since then I have received one text message from Packie and one phone call from Dimitri (taunting me). I have progressed at least 3 in-game days since I completed the mission and still don't know what to do. Sleep mode is off and I have tried calling everyone in my phonebook, checking all my emails, etc...

Maybe someone could tell me what they did next or something because I really don't want to start over because of some f*cking stupid glitch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im at this spot in the game, but I can't remember specific what I did. Have you done the mission about Romans Wedding? Because I think that's the next mission in line, he wants you to meet at the church at a specific time.

Yes I've done all the assassination missions and I've saved about 10 times so 60 hours and I've just been driving around doing nothing for a while now

I would just try to do all the missions possible like brucies races and car thefts stuf like that and if that dosen't work then idk. :huh:

I'm in the exact same spot as you except I haven't completed the Assassin missions. I have no clue what to do. I e-mailed Rockstar today for some idea on where to go. I haven't received a mission from Roman that tells me to meet him at a church for his wedding though.

Edit: I finished the Assassin missions, hung out with Jacob, and still nothing.

Edited by bdawg923

When I load the game, in the bottom right corner it says "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend".

I looked that mission up in the walkthrough and it says, at the end of it:

"Packie will send you later a text that he still can't get it what happened there.

Jimmy calls you too and wants to meet, so let's do that. Go to the J blip in Alderney and step into the arrow. "

I got the text from Packie, but not from Jimmy. I guess Jimmy didn't text you either?

I still haven't received a call for more missions :(

Does anyone know whether there are specific times that people in my phonebook aren't busy and will pick it? Namely

Phil Bell, Derrick, Pegorino, Packie and Ray?