Mods suggest

Pepc619

Hello I fixed the last problem with mods.

Now I wanna install some others useful/interesting mods. Please tell me which mods do you suggest to install and are the ''must'' in your opinion.

1800 mhz

128 mb graphic card geforce 6600

768 mb ram

Windows XP

I run on 1280 x 1024 32

Now I wanna install some others useful/interesting mods. Please tell me which mods do you suggest to install and are the ''must'' in your opinion.

1800 mhz

768 mb ram

Windows XP

I run on 1280 x 1024 32

Can you tell me more? Like if you run a dual core?

1800 mhz

768 mb ram

Windows XP

I run on 1280 x 1024 32

Can you tell me more? Like if you run a dual core?

Nope, i don't have dual core, just pentium 4 :S But i will buy new computer in september,i got this for a long time.

Your machine should handle mods okay. Map (IPL) & general DATA (script, handling, etc) mods shouldn't change the way

your game runs.

If you could upgrade your RAM to a full gig that would help, especially if you start changing cars. Most of the ones you

can download are higher res than the original R* models so you'll want as much RAM as you can get.

some fun ones! :D

Yeah, that's really helpfull.

I like to be :innocent:

Try spainsteins mod or w/e it's called. If you want to rampage get my mod! :D it puts all weapons in Ryders back yard with infinite bullets. As well as 6 stars in case you want a quick getaway.

It depends on taste really. You may like some quality mods. I got weapon ones and particles so everything looks better.

But the best mod of all time is... SAMP! lol... I like trainers more than mods as you can do loads of other things to. the best is probably GTASA Console (Or Control Center) enter it into Google to find the most fun thing ever! I've not even found everything to do with it yet!

Your machine should handle mods okay. Map (IPL) & general DATA (script, handling, etc) mods shouldn't change the way

your game runs.

If you could upgrade your RAM to a full gig that would help, especially if you start changing cars. Most of the ones you

can download are higher res than the original R* models so you'll want as much RAM as you can get.

I dont think he needs that much! I run perfectly fine with 512 MB RAM at perfect quality w/ mods + trainers + I Explorer + Windows media player + Windows Live Messanger...

And i've got a crappy 1.20 GHz AMD Athlon XP thingymajug... (Really have no clue what any of that means...)

The only thing on my side is my GeFORCE 6200 AGP thing (256 MB)

So he's got a perfect PC for San Andreas really (I think) Mod till your hearts bleeding (Is that the phrase?)

Edited by Deji

Thanks guys, but now i have a big problem, when I'm driving the hippy to the San Fierro(a mission) the game crashes. Well when i enter San Fierro game crashes. It says: gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem. This is probably a problem in some of the mods i have installed, can you tell me which one could make problems, couse everything worked fine till now. Please take a look and tell me if you see any suspicious mod:

damnmq2.png

Help :S

Thanks guys, but now i have a big problem, when I'm driving the hippy to the San Fierro(a mission) the game crashes. Well when i enter San Fierro game crashes. It says: gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem. This is probably a problem in some of the mods i have installed, can you tell me which one could make problems, couse everything worked fine till now. Please take a look and tell me if you see any suspicious mod:

damnmq2.png

Help :S

Dunno... Looks like you have too many installed but it may just be a specific one. IDK what any of them does...