Manny's first mission

hi all i tried Manny's first mission last night and i was killed instantly as there are lots of people to kills and i only have a blooming pistol

the mission is you follow the gangster in the car and then you blast the lock off the door and go in but they are all waiting for you

so i was wondering has anyone got any help as soon as i wlak through the door i am basically dead

and i cant buy the m4 or ak yet which is crap

no grenades either

so what is your tactic to complete the mission?

cheers

how come you've only got a pistol? i mean i had the shotgun, AK, and mp5 by that point... anyway surely just use cover?

well did you unlock the little jacob achievement of getting weapons off a friend??

because i have asked in another thread if this achievement unlocks the m4 and the ak

do you know

Get up on the rooftop instead, theres an open window and it's much better as far as getting to cover and everything goes.

cheers for this mate - ill try this tactic then if getting on the roof i thought i saw a set of stairs going onto the roof doesn't didnt register.

nice one ill try it out

Okay, take a little time out from missions & explore.

From your savehouse in Bohan, go around the block & look on the roof (almost under the railroad tracks) of the

Sprunk Factory for the SMG. Straight south of there is a building under construction, find armor on the 3rd floor.

Across from the savehouse to the West is a guy ranting, the door next to him opens (This is the same building from

the mission you mentioned). Find a pistol on the 5th (I think) floor, free ammo.

Remember where you rescued Roman from the trunk of a car (just before going to the Bohan savehouse)? Go back to

that street & look for a big rooftop sigh that says "CABERET". There's an AK on that roof, jump from the bridge to the

highest roof (short drop, no injury) & drop to the lower one (after you get the AK) to get down.

From there go north a block or 2 (I think it's behind the DARTS activity) to the building under construction. Go to the

3rd floor & look for the micro SMG behind a stack of materials..

On Charge Island look for several large storage tanks just West of the refinery & take the ladder to top of the one that

has a catwalk connected to the catwalks across the road. Under the catwalk you'll find a nice combat pistol.

Along the way, get into any copcar to get a combat shotgun (unless you already have any shotgun) + 5 rounds of ammo.

I did that one until I discovered there are weapons located all over the map when I went into the stripclub

& found the combat shotgun in the little office just inside the front door.

Now go visit your dealer.